Booking Terms and Conditions
Our goal for the Cois na hAbhann Santa experience is to make your Santa visit as enjoyable and hassle free as possible. We have set out our terms and conditions below so that everything is transparent and so that you can understand the purchase process.
The Terms and Conditions set out below outline the rules governing the Cois na hAbhann Santa experience. By agreeing to purchase tickets all visitors agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Tickets can be booked online by debit/credit card or paypal. Once your transaction is completed, a confirmation email will be sent to you with details of your purchase and ticket information. It is important therefore that you enter your email address correctly. You must bring your email confirmation with you on the day of your event. Admittance will not be permitted without this. Please remember, all purchases are subject to laser/debit/credit card authorisation and billing address verification, which may take place after initial confirmation has been given. Tickets purchased on the Cois na hAbhann website/facebook page may be subject to a non-refundable debit/credit card charge.
- ALL SALES ON TICKETS ARE FINAL.TICKETS CANNOT BE EXCHANGED, REFUNDED OR CANCELLED ONCE THEY HAVE BEEN PURCHASED.
- All Tickets must be booked and paid for in advance.
- Please check your tickets carefully as soon as you receive your email confirmation. Mistakes can only be rectified at the time of issuing. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to check the date and time of the ticket.
- Tickets are priced as follows: Adults €10.00 Children €14.00 and Babies under 12 months €5. Tickets are valid for one occasion only.
- Please ensure that you arrive at Cois na hAbhann at least 20 minutes prior to the commencement of your Santa experience. On arrival you should proceed upstairs and book in/hand in your email confirmation. Please allow extra time during bad weather and peak traffic times. If you arrive late for your visit, we regret to say, that while we will make every effort to accommodate you we cannot guarantee that you will be able to partake in the Santa experience.
- Due to safety reasons all Children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times throughout the Santa experience. Unaccompanied minors under 16 years will not be allowed to participate in the Santa experience.
- Cois na hAbhann operates a very strict no-smoking, no-alcohol or the taking of non-prescription drugs policy.
- Video recording of any kind is not permitted during the Santa experience. Photographs may only be taken of children under your own guardianship. It is strictly forbidden to take photographs of any other children.
- The Management of Cois na hAbhann reserves the right to refuse entry to individuals, or immediately remove those who are on the Santa experience if they are found to be acting inappropriately, using threatening or abusive or insulting language, who appear under the influence of alcohol or other substances or are making other customers feel uncomfortable. Management’s decision in this regard is final.
- Our main goal is to ensure that the Santa experience is enjoyable for everyone. However, we accept no liability for distress or disappointment caused by any of the role-playing characters (Santa, Mrs Claus, Santa’s housekeeper, the elves etc).
- In the unlikely event that your Santa experience is cancelled or rescheduled by Cois na hAbhann, we will endeavour to contact you either by phone, e-mail or letter with the contact details you provided at the time of booking. Therefore it is very important that you give two different contact numbers when you are booking your tickets. We will also endeavour to update our facebook page/website with any changes as soon as possible.
- Cois na hAbhann reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Santa Experience without notice for any reason. In the unlikely event of this happening, you will be offered the option of a refund or re-book for another day/time. We will hold no further, or other, liability whatsoever for the cancellation or postponement of the Santa experience including, but not limiting to travel costs, scheduled time off from employment or any other consequential loss.
- The Management of Cois na hAbhann may carry out professional photography and videography recordings for future promotional purposes.
- No pets or animals are allowed unless they are Seeing Eye dogs or are dogs for the disabled. If you are in doubt please contact management in advance of booking.
- All entrants acknowledge that they are under a duty of care to take reasonable steps to ensure their own safety and that of any person accompanying them, taking into account age, capacity and any medical conditions.
- Cois na hAbhann will not be liable for an entrant’s property lost, stolen or damaged at the Santa Experience.
- These terms and conditions and all disputes and issues between Cois na hAbhann and any entrant arising out of or in any way related to these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland.